Wedding reception entertainment hiring considerations
You have dreamed of and planned for your Big Day; choose your vendors carefully. (614) 596-3070
Disc Jockey/Entertainment: Guests will most remember the fun they had while celebrating with you
Important points for consideration before retaining your entertainment.
1. Base your decision to hire if there is a mutually established “good fit” and you have a strong conviction your needs will be met; preferably, exceeded.
2. Ensure your vendor provides a contract as this protects you and outlines the DJs obligations to you.
3. What “value” does a professional disc jockey & entertainment service bring to your event?
No price (high, low or average) is a good price if you don’t get the quality entertainment and service you desire. With this in mind, think about what percent of your event’s budget should be devoted to hiring professional entertainment that will guarantee the success of your event. I feel my services are modestly priced, relative to the quality of service I provide. Although one’s budget is always a factor when hiring professional entertainment, consider your expectations and what kind of experience you want your entertainer to create. A wedding reception is a very important and special family occasion and should not be placed in the hands of just “any entertainer”. The cost for a Columbus wedding DJ can vary greatly and I encourage you to personally consult with anyone you are considering.
4. Your DJ should have vast experience in both wedding ceremonies and receptions; verify this.
5. Arrange a consultation, get to know, and educate yourself about the DJ you are considering.
6. Do others speak highly of the DJ? Find out.
7. Microphone etiquette and one’s ability to create an interactive experience is crucial to the success of your event. I will effectively communicate and emcee all facets of your reception. You and your guests will always know what is happening and proper timing of announcements will leave nothing to chance. Whatever your announcement requirements may be, rest assure, they will be addressed. These may consist of making announcements on behalf of the catering staff, informing your guests to leave a personal note or words of wisdom or announcing the arrival of a shuttle to transport guests to their hotels.
8. Thoroughly identify your needs and establish whether or not…….
Your DJ will skillfully assist you in planning all facets of your reception and wedding ceremony.
Your DJ has a vast knowledge of music and will accommodate your needs.
You wish for your DJ to create an interactive experience.
Your DJ will manage your wedding with professionalism and guide the affair accordingly.
Columbus OH wedding reception dj providing disc jockey services in Central Ohio specializing in wedding receptions, parties and special events.
Jeff was absolutely wonderful! We had such a great time dancing at our reception. Jeff was a great announcer, very interactive, had great new and fun ideas (serenading a song instead of clinking glasses) and was able to keep the party going. I loved the new ways he got the whole crowd to participate and have fun. He also went above and beyond to help manage the ceremony as well by instructing everyone where to stand and when to walk. I was not expecting that much help, but he helped everything run smoothly. He was awesome at communicating with us throughout the reception and being flexible with the schedule. I had such a wonderful and positive experience and will definitely recommend to future brides! By far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding.