Columbus Wedding DJ – Ohio DJ Service Specializing in Wedding Receptions
Pull It All Together With Our Wedding Ceremony and Reception Guides (614) 596-3070
We can accommodate music for your wedding ceremony in the same room where the reception will commence, at the same location in a different room or outdoors and off-site as well.
A process has been established to seamlessly transition from the ceremony location to the reception site utilizing the same equipment (resulting in a savings for you eliminating the need to set up two separate systems). For a quick transition, a partial setup takes place at the reception site prior to the ceremony. Following the ceremony, a quick transition to the reception site takes place and in short order, it’s “plug and Play”. If you require dance lighting or additional speakers, these systems are set up well in advance.
Wedding Ceremony Music Selection
It is left to the discretion of our clients to choose the music they want played for their wedding ceremony. If you are unsure, we are here to assist.
Prior to the start of the ceremony, it is custom to play prelude (pre-ceremony) wedding music for approximately 30 minutes. This is light and airy music that fills the surroundings and sets the tone for the ceremony.
Our commitment to you is that the prelude music will complement the perfect wedding ceremony you have planned. Together, we will plan your wedding ceremony music preferences prior to your ceremony so that when your guests arrive, they can enjoy the music as they await for the exchange of vows.
Our Wedding Ceremony Music Package
1. Configure Audio Equipment
2. Coordinate wireless microphone for use during the ceremony
3. Organize bridal party for entrance; ensuring the right songs are properly cued
4. Prelude music will be ready upon arrival of guests
5. Meet with wedding officiant to review the details and order of the ceremony and ensure the wireless microphone is positioned to their satisfaction
6. Begin the ceremony music as chosen by the bride and groom; typically, done in the following order. (It’s your day and you are encouraged to tailor the order to your needs).
- Song for approach and seating of Mothers
- Song for Groomsmen approach (if not already in position)
- Song for approach of Bridesmaids
- Wedding Processional Song for Bride
- Unity Candle song (if doing)
- Bride and Groom Recessional song
By choosing Millennium Mobile DJ, you have hired a true entertainment professional in the Wedding DJ Columbus OH community, serving as both an Entertainment Director and Master of Ceremonies.
As Always…Your Satisfaction Is Our Passion!
Columbus, Ohio DJ providing disc jockey services in Central Ohio specializing in wedding receptions, parties and other special events.
Click the icon of the couple exchanging vows for Wedding Ceremony Planning Tool