If you need help finding a job, the first step is to qualify for services with an agency that may refer you for the services you would like to receive:

Contact your local OOD office if you have a disability of any kind (Click here to go to the Ohio OOD homepage)

If you have a developmental disability, contact your SSA or local County Board of DD. (A directory of County Boards is available here)

PARTNERS in Employment, Inc. can no longer serve Ticket to Work individuals.