Wedding reception entertainment hiring considerations
You have dreamed of and planned for your Big Day; choose your vendors carefully. (614) 596-3070
Disc Jockey/Entertainment: Guests will most remember the fun they had while celebrating with you
Important points for consideration before retaining your entertainment.
1. Base your decision to hire if there is a mutually established “good fit” and you have a strong conviction your needs will be met; preferably, exceeded.
2. Ensure your vendor provides a contract as this protects you and outlines the DJs obligations to you.
3. What “value” does a professional disc jockey & entertainment service bring to your event?
No price (high, low or average) is a good price if you don’t get the quality entertainment and service you desire. With this in mind, think about what percent of your event’s budget should be devoted to hiring professional entertainment that will guarantee the success of your event. I feel my services are modestly priced, relative to the quality of service I provide. Although one’s budget is always a factor when hiring professional entertainment, consider your expectations and what kind of experience you want your entertainer to create. A wedding reception is a very important and special family occasion and should not be placed in the hands of just “any entertainer”. The cost for a Columbus wedding DJ can vary greatly and I encourage you to personally consult with anyone you are considering.
4. Your DJ should have vast experience in both wedding ceremonies and receptions; verify this.
5. Arrange a consultation, get to know, and educate yourself about the DJ you are considering.
6. Do others speak highly of the DJ? Find out.
7. Microphone etiquette and one’s ability to create an interactive experience is crucial to the success of your event. I will effectively communicate and emcee all facets of your reception. You and your guests will always know what is happening and proper timing of announcements will leave nothing to chance. Whatever your announcement requirements may be, rest assure, they will be addressed. These may consist of making announcements on behalf of the catering staff, informing your guests to leave a personal note or words of wisdom or announcing the arrival of a shuttle to transport guests to their hotels.
8. Thoroughly identify your needs and establish whether or not…….
Your DJ will skillfully assist you in planning all facets of your reception and wedding ceremony.
Your DJ has a vast knowledge of music and will accommodate your needs.
You wish for your DJ to create an interactive experience.
Your DJ will manage your wedding with professionalism and guide the affair accordingly.
Columbus OH wedding reception dj providing disc jockey services in Central Ohio specializing in wedding receptions, parties and special events.
Jeff was very professional and provided excellent service. Jeff provided many ideas to keep our wedding guests involved. He gave us the idea of the wedding shoe game and everyone talks about how that was hilarious and fun. We had a lot of shy guests that didn’t want to get on the dance floor but Jeff had guests get up and form party lines and had us doing a conga line! It was awesome! Our really only one request was that he keep the dance floor full and with our shy guests he was able to entice involvement and keep the party going. I will recommend him anytime!!! For the organized bride he also makes a good vendor because he replies to all his emails and is very organized himself. He never gave us a worry that he would not fulfill our service agreement and went above and beyond what we ever expected!!